Get ready to de-stress, re-energise and take control of your health, energy and diet in less than one day!
This intensive half day private workshop will provide you with the information, tools and D.I.Y practices necessary to take control of your health and find yourself feeling calmer, happier, and more energised instantly!
This is a private workshop, meaning we will tailor the course and recommended solutions to meet your unique needs. You will be informed and empowered to implement the recommended changes immediately after the workshop so you can start achieving your goals right away!
What you learn
- Understand how stress impacts the body and mind, including the role of stress on fat storage and mental performance.
- Discover simple and practical tools for reducing stress and anxiety instantly.
- Learn how food can play a crucial role in increasing your energy levels!
- Balance blood sugar levels to avoid mood swings, cravings, and drops in energy levels through the day.
- Understand and overcome cravings and how to control emotional eating.
- Enhance mental toughness and develop a 'success mindset'.
- Reduce fears and negative patterns so you can overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Learn how to meditate for greater clarity and peace in your life.
- Improve sleep so you wake up every morning refreshed.
- Discover how to achieve work-life balance to escape the overwhelm of your busy job!
- Learn how to detox in a healthy, sustainable way to refresh your mind and body and lose those unwanted last few kilos.
- Understand how to decipher nutrition and health information so you can keep yourself and your family healthy long after the workshop!
- A complimentary consultation prior to the workshop to identify your goals and make any necessary adjustment or additions to your workshop curriculum.
- A workbook with handouts, resources, and healthy recipes to keep for years to come.
- Take home meditation practices.
- A notebook and pen for taking notes.
Your intensive workshop can be organised for a morning or afternoon and are available on weekdays or weekends, so we can work around your busy schedule! The workshop will usually run for 3 to 4 hours, including a break, depending on your specific goals.
Enquiries and bookings
To enquire about this workshop, complete a contact form and we will get in touch with you to organise your free consultation.